Aug 23, 2010

Stop & stare..


Today while at a meeting at work, where all offices & meeting rooms are glass – (oh joy) there were 2 women a blond & a brunette. No that's not it, I started noticing all the men at work hovering around the meeting room they were in. and not in a subtle – ooh I'm just walking through here – but rather in the –holy f*ck there's a female & I'm gonna be a creep and just walk back and forth awkwardly while staring.
I was thinking to myself, are the women THAT gorgeous? And I asked one of the guys who was calmly going through his computer, he looked at me then at them and said "who? Oh the girls, meh." And I was impressed there were 2 guys and half the girls uninterested by the presence of these normal looking female homosapians!
I looked at the guys again; married, married, engaged, engaged, sleaze, butthead, jerk..then when they all huddled in front of the office these 2 very normal looking – decently dressed women. I called one of them and said stop drooling your wife gave birth to twins last month!!!!!


He came to where I was sat, and said something like "what a piece of meat" I was horrified!!!!
 1.       I am sitting here
2.       You're married and a dad
3.       You're not that type – at all
4.       It's Ramadan & your fasting
5.       I am sitting right here
I wonder what those girls felt like; I mean sure walking down the street you'd get stared at & ogled, but they were at an office, and these were employees!!!!


I was shocked, still am shocked. oh and also wedding rings were taken off –kthx 


i just want to know how guys would feel had we treated them this way? oh who are we kidding - we're not THAT desperate :-p

3 comments:

  1. hhhhhhh yap seems the guys at ur office are 2 much desperate =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me nauseous. I've started taking my dog with me for a walk so that at least men stay outside of earshot while they leer, and I don't have to hear their lips speak the sleaze on their mind.

    These men scream 'stereotype' if anyone notices this region-wide propensity. I was just in Europe and the US, and wasn't propositioned, leered at or had any sexual comments made to me. At 50, I would like to be considered too old to be a 'piece of meat'.

    Good for you to speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is annoying.Though guys stare because they like what they see.Same goes for girls,unlike before,you find girls staring bluntly,checks you out,then smiles.
    Do not be mistaken,some girls love the attention,gawking,and guys saying sexual comments.So for a guy,who is all warmed up,does not care about his image,he would try his luck,she either likes it,make connection, or she resent.
    Usually trashy girls in Jordan encourage and love this,trashy,I mean stupid,emtpy girls,usually tacky and coming from strict families.
    But they were no "sha2feh" yet the guys got worked out? Maybe girls see beauty differently.
    I would stare if I like,smile,but if she is not wanting,I back off.

    ReplyDelete